The Faculty has an internal division of organizational units for teaching and scientific research, administrative and technical work. The Department as an academic organizational unit participates in organizing and carrying out teaching, scientific and professional work. Faculty's Departments are:
- Department of Power Engineering,
- Department of Electronics,
- Department of Mathematics and Physics,
- Department of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture,
- Department of Mechanical Engineering Technology.
The Department of General Courses organizes and conducts courses of general content. The Chairs are established as sub-organisational units within departments, and as sub-organisational units perform some activities of the Department.